Sign in to follow this  
Brodi3

Help inworld? Starting to make clothes

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could maybe help me, any groups that create together and sell together?

I create clothes in my first life and would love to get into making clothes within my second one. I have designed a beginner skirt just to get used to everything but I'm a little lost as to how to upload it? Etc.

If anyone would like to chat in game I'd love to make some friends within the second life fashion world.

Would really appreciate anyone's time

Thanks

Have send you a private message containing tutorials and links to information about cloth creation in SL 

Brodi3 wrote:

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could maybe help me, any groups that create together and sell together?

I create clothes in my first life and would love to get into making clothes within my second one. I have designed a beginner skirt just to get used to everything but I'm a little lost as to how to upload it? Etc.

If anyone would like to chat in game I'd love to make some friends within the second life fashion world.

Would really appreciate anyone's time

Thanks

What helped me the most has been videos on YouTube..

A lot of kind designers have made step by step videos on how to do several things including making clothes..

So try to do a serch on YouTube with the words photoshop / secondlife / creating / clothes / designing.... and so on...

Here is a couple ideas..

Making Clothes in Secondlife 

Starting to make Clothes in Secondlife 

Making Clothes in Photoshop for Secondlife  

Wishing you good luck with it

~ Lis

• Like 1

I think you should first design some unique style dresses with whichever software you are using and then finally upload all images together.With this you can get more reviews from people about your work.

to start of with you could allways look for clothing templates on Marketplace then add your own designs to them 

Angelred do some great pre made templates and it takes a lot of the hard work out of it 

just an idea to get you started :)