How do I stop this guy from kicking me out of sim?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whenever I go into one of the help island sims, there's this guy there that hates me and he "forces" me out of the sim. It's like I'm in between worlds or something and floating in the air, and all I can do is TP to another sim to make it stop. He's not a Linden and he doesn't own help island, so how can he do this? And would he still be able to do it to me if I sit down?

SawTooth Criss wrote:

Whenever I go into one of the help island sims, there's this guy there that hates me and he "forces" me out of the sim. It's like I'm in between worlds or something and floating in the air, and all I can do is TP to another sim to make it stop. He's not a Linden and he doesn't own help island, so how can he do this? And would he still be able to do it to me if I sit down?

Its an odd thing about the help island sims, they often attract griefers like this.

As well as sitting down, do block/mute him.

But if you need help, please start a new thread in the Answers section and we'll all try to advise you with whatever issues you may have.

If you were just frequenting the help island sims to be with friends, then I'd advise you to find better places to meet up - say a coffee house (there are plenty of great ones in world, and although the coffee is pretty tasteless (!) the company can be great) :matte-motes-big-grin:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.