I have been waiting for my money to get into paypal? where is it?

Antumbra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Same here. Waiting for 8 days now to recieve money on my paypal account. This is not the first time that I have to wait like 2 weeks to finally get the money I earned. It is rediculous that a company in 2014 still can't (don't want to) simply transfer money within 24 hours. They are always in time to deduct money from my account though!

Yeah, I'm aware of their poor support as well as you are, but if they receive more support tickets on some specific matter, they might pay more attention to it or not, I don't know. Here on the forums it's very rare that Lindens read our posts and reply to them, so if you need an official response from LL, it would be better to file a support ticket cause we residents have no way to check the status of other residents' process credit though some people who happened to have the same issue may be able to share their experience on the matter.

I have been waiting ages to, so i had a look round the forums here and also i missed an email about the new tax Documentation that LL require, check your emails to see if u have also received this email.

I have filled the form in and sent my ID so i hope things will return to normal after this...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.