Sign in to follow this  
abby2369

BDSM place

I need to find a BDSM place can some one tell me the name of what i need to put in on the world map like sexy nude beach or something?

Stay here! These forums are chock full of masochists.

Oh, and there is at least one subtle, but effective, sadist who is resident here too.

Wooja...humiliateyourselfbypubliclydemonstratingyourstupidityhereifyouwerent

abby2369 wrote:

I need to find a BDSM place can some one tell me the name of what i need to put in on the world map like sexy nude beach or something?

May sound extremly obvious...but have you thought about putting "BDSM" in your searchbar?

abby2369 wrote:

Yes iv done slave , BDSM n theres no one there at all

Are you sure you have enabled the serach to also list you adult places? Because there are plenty of groups and places all centered around BDSM.

I'm inworld right now and searched for BDSM: 6242 results.

abby2369 wrote:

I Only get 3 and they dont have a lot of people in them

Are they rated adult? If not, it might be as I already suggested that your problem is, that you can't search for adult places, because they clearly exist.

I found what u mean n thanks but its hard to find a master hey u wouldnt know how to completly reset a opencollar would u?

abby2369 wrote:

I found what u mean n thanks but its hard to find a master hey u wouldnt know how to completly reset a opencollar would u?

I'm sorry, but I'm not an expert in opencollar, because I never used it. I only wear collars for fashion-reasons.

abby2369 wrote:

Deleting it usually works.

Wooja...thenavoidwearingitagain

Click your collar, when the menu opens click on the Access tab, then click Reset All.  If that does not work, go into edit on your collar, go to build, scroll down to where it says scripts and hit Reset Scripts.