How to make or work

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

JacobSteven wrote:

Sorry somehow modified it so badly translated bing translator it would not be right

Translators like bing will always mess up your sentences, because they are unable to apply proper grammar. Especially if you are translating long and complex sentences, the translated sentences won't make sense.

Now to your original question:

There is no easy way to make money in SL. What you can do depends on your skills. One word of warning: There is only a small group of people who make a lot money, even less who can pay for RL needs with it. It is important, that you enjoy what you are doing and that money isn't your only motivation and that you do not expect to get rich.

If you want to get into creating things and sell them, be prepared to invest some money first. How much depends on what you are going to make. Also be prepared to invest time. You may need to figure out how programs out of SL work and how you can build things.

Yes I thought the compiler bing will be better but I regret that it is better to google

To the point: 

But I understand because i write here because I just know something, so I just simply do I need some money to start but do not know where to take them just do not know how they earn and earn himself: (

Google isn't any better than bing. It will create the same kind of messed up sentences, because it tends to translate word for word. If you know two different languages you will understand, that this is not how languages work. The result is a text like you have written here. Its again difficult to figure out what your actual problem is, because none of your sentences make sense.

I would suggest to find people who speak your native language and ask them for help.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Google isn't any better than bing. It will create the same kind of messed up sentences, because it tends to translate word for word. If you know two different languages you will understand, that this is not how languages work. The result is a text like you have written here. Its again difficult to figure out what your actual problem is, because none of your sentences make sense.

I would suggest to find people who speak your native language and ask them for help.

One trick I've found with the translaters is to do only short sentences or phrases one at a time. 

While this can be a pain if you have a whole paragraph to do, I've found I get better accuracy this way. 

Perrie Juran wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

One trick I've found with the translaters is to do only short sentences or phrases one at a time. 

While this can be a pain if you have a whole paragraph to do, I've found I get better accuracy this way. 

And by sentences, that means "with periods at the ends", which makes things written by English speakers unintelligible.  And if things are not spelled correctly the translator cannot translate.

you want to know how to make money.

there are some training schools that coiuld teach you how to make things and sell them, here is a list of them: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/List_of_Second_Life_Skills_Training_Schools, once you learn the skills, you can have a store inside Second Life world, or sell the things you make in the marketplace, here is how to have a marketplace store: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Selling-in-the-Marketplace/ta-p/700193.

you can also get a job, here is a list of the posible available jobs in Second Life: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Guide_to_Jobs_in_Second_Life.

here is some information to start, wish you luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.