collar restrictions

abby2369

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What type of collar is it, and who does it think the owner is?  If it's an Open Collar then, after you've reset the owner by saying "arrunaway" , you're the owner until you set someone else as your owner.    So that might explain the messages -- you need to set your partner as the owner.

If it is an Open Collar then, unless you are particularly attached to this one, it might be an idea simply to get a new one from the Temple of the Collar (or any OC vendor) and start over with that.

Open Collar collars are all free, so you don't need any money to get one.

But what sort of collar do you have?  Where did  you buy it?   The exact way to make your partner your master depends on what sort of collar you have.    If I know what sort of collar it is -- Open Collar, Amethyst, DEM..etc -- I can probably help you.

Its open collar when i log on it says seching for parter then partner not found and even if i do "run away" when i re log it starts over i think its broken i dont know where i got it cuz i didnt get it and where can i find a collar?

Good idea.  You can get a free Open Collar from their new headquarters:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glint/42/97/46

When you have chosen a collar, wear it and stand near your partner.   

Say armenu and choose your partner from the list that should appear.   Your partner will receive a request, and when she or he accepts it, that's that.  

You can find out more about this, and all other aspects of OC, in the Open Collar User Guide: 

http://www.opencollar.at/quick-user-guide.html

• 1 month later...

I am a 'student of collars'... am not an Expert!  But:

Get the SL3 (or higher) viewer... it non-RLV compatible.

2. Log in with SL3 viewer

3. Remove collar.... un-wear, remove from inventory... get it out of other outfits you may have saved.

4. Go back to original viewer... it should be GONE... if not.. SORRY! try sompthin else!!

5. Get a new collar!  (Actually.. the more I learn.. the less I'm interested.... I prefer 'Free Will' and sharing .. for most part.. only interest in Collar remains as a means of consentual 'activities'!)

ENJOY!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.