Sign in to follow this  
hockeylips

I have a problem with my 'viewing'....

Question

You can reset your camera to its default orientation by typing ESC (or Shift + ESC) a few times, or by typing CTRL + 9.  That should take care of the bird's eye view.  If not, come back here and tell us (click Options in the upper right corner of your question and use EDIT to add information to your question).  There are several other advanced tricks to use in trickier cases.

That camera control window is more of an annoyance than  a help, IMO.  If I were you I would get rid of it entirely.  If you must use it, though, just grab its lower right corner and push to the left.  It resizes like any window, I believe.  As I say, though, there are much better ways to control your camera, and they don't waste valuable screen space doing it.  Learn to use your keyboard's arrow keys or your mouse .......

f_SLcameraconm_43a804a.jpg

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

You can reset your camera to its default orientation by typing ESC (or Shift + ESC) a few times, or by typing CTRL + 9.  That should take care of the bird's eye view.  If not, come back here and tell us (click Options in the upper right corner of your question and use EDIT to add information to your question).  There are several other advanced tricks to use in trickier cases.

That camera control window is more of an annoyance than  a help, IMO.  If I were you I would get rid of it entirely.  If you must use it, though, just grab its lower right corner and push to the left.  It resizes like any window, I believe.  As I say, though, there are much better ways to control your camera, and they don't waste valuable screen space doing it.  Learn to use your keyboard's arrow keys or your mouse .......

f_SLcameraconm_43a804a.jpg

• Like 2