animation copy trasferimento.

MUGNASS

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello everyone, I wanted to know the dance animation at the time of transfer must ask me or copy, copy cost less transfer almost double. what is the difference? if I buy those only copy I can put in a ao and share?

1 answer to this question

Merchants who sell animations commonly offer a choice of buying the animation with Copy permission or with Transfer permission.  If you intend to use the animation yourself, it is usually wise to chose the Copy version because you can then use the same animation in several places without buying a new copy each time.  Of course, however, if you put the Copy version into a pose ball or a chimera, you will not be able to give it to a friend.  If you intended to do that, you should have chosen the Transfer version.  The disadvantage of the transfer version, however, is that you cannot make a second copy to keep for yourself. So, there are advantages and disadvantages to each choice.  You must decide which is best for you.

Personally, I almost always choose a third option if it is offered: Full Permissions (Copy, Modify, and Transfer).  A full perm version always costs more, but I am free to make copies for myself and also to include them in objects that I make to give or sell to other people.  If you ever decide to make that choice, just remember that the creator expects you to change the permissions so that the next owner only gets copy or transfer permissions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.