How can i delete the #Emerald folder from my Inventory?

Raul Crimson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Lot of time ago i normally used the old Emerald Viewer, and it worked fine for a time, until it was blocked for some reasons. Anyway the "problem" is i can't delete a folder in my SL Inventory created by the Emerald Viewer, the name of it is "#Emerald" as you can see in the image:

Second_Life_Inventory.png

Does anyone know how to delete it or remove it from the Inventory? Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Lot of time ago i normally used the old Emerald Viewer, and it worked fine for a time, until it was blocked for some reasons. Anyway the "problem" is i can't delete a folder in my SL Inventory created by the Emerald Viewer, the name of it is "#Emerald" as you can see in the image:

Second_Life_Inventory.png

Does anyone know how to delete it or remove it from the Inventory? Thanks!

That's a very good question.  The best that I can suggest is a variation on what you would do if you had a problem with Firestorm's bridge folder.

• Go to Preferences → Firestorm → General and disable the bridge
  • open Debug Settings, and type in: ProtectBridgeFolder; set to FALSE
  • open the #Firestorm folder in your inventory, and in that, the #LSL Bridge folder
  • detach the #Firestorm LSL Bridge, then delete it
  • search your inventory for any other copies of the bridge and delete them all, including any links to bridges
  • empty your trash
  • relog

The catch, of course, is that you probably don't still have the Emerald viewer on your computer, so you can't do the first couple of steps in the process.  We may both be surprised, though. See if this at least gives you a starting point.  In the end, there won't be anything lost if you are stuck with that #Emerald folder, but I agree that it would be nice to delete it if you can.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.