SLGo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well I was excited about it. SL on my tablet? Oh YEAH!! I almost always use my tablet when I am away from home rather than my lap top and being able to access SL with it would be wonderful! But the pricing , a little too steep for my budget so not likely to ever use it. Doesn't cost me anything to just take a laptop along on out of town visits and as far as local excursions, I guess I will just continue using my tablet for the things I currently use it for. I wonder just how successful it will be since to use it, you have to pay for it. 

Splashtop and Teamviewer are both free ways to access your home PC from a mobile device. There's a bunch of other options that you can use that cost about $10 a month. Just google "remote access mobile" to find lots of options.

• 2 months later...

In fact it  s

1$ / hour 

or

10$ / unlimited for a month

The annouce is here

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/SL-Go-Beta-Updates-Pricing-Expands-to-New-Regions/ba-p/2590948

Description of available countries are here ( mainly europe  with russia , USA )

http://blog.onlive.com/2014/04/03/sl-go-new-pricing-support-for-more-countries/

• 1 month later...

SLGo no longer seems to work from a PC. When launched, it just plays a silly promo video loop over and over, and never acesses SL. Does anyone know why they changed this?

SLGo is very useful for those times I need access to SL from a computer that won't run SL by itself. It's worked fine before, but now there seems to be a new interface, and SL no longer launches.

Sudane........................

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.