Sign in to follow this  
Daisey Redgrave

When do I get paid

Question

When you sell L$, the money from the sale goes into your dollar balance.  You can use it to pay bills to Linden Lab, or you can request a credit transfer to your PayPal account (or, if you are transferring over $10,000 or live in a country where PayPal is not available, you may transfer by wire to your bank).  If you request a credit transfer by PayPal, the transfer typically takes up to 5 business days (M-F, not counting holidays). 

If you have requested a credit transfer and it has taken more than a week, you may want to contact the Linden Lab business office. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 3

9 answers to this question

When you sell L$, the money from the sale goes into your dollar balance.  You can use it to pay bills to Linden Lab, or you can request a credit transfer to your PayPal account (or, if you are transferring over $10,000 or live in a country where PayPal is not available, you may transfer by wire to your bank).  If you request a credit transfer by PayPal, the transfer typically takes up to 5 business days (M-F, not counting holidays). 

If you have requested a credit transfer and it has taken more than a week, you may want to contact the Linden Lab business office. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 3

As Rolig says, when you sell L$ for US$, the proceeds go to your US$ account.   If you want them to be sent from there to your PayPal account (or, under fairly unusual circumstances, to your bank account), you need to request this.   

You make the request by going to Process Credit (on the Manage menu of your Dashboard page) and following the instructions there.    Normally the money should reach your PayPal account in about 5 working days  (US working days, that is, so take into account US public holidays).

why  no sorry  im  so  madd  my lending been  stolin   someone taken all  my  money  and  secondlife  see  the  sobmofo  but wont do a  thing about  giveing  my  lending back  sorry   mouth  just to upset  so i see why   so many   go back  to  having  acct  think  ill   join  the  freebee  group....

Does: " have u tried reporting it lending lebs ur lending should drop be there every tusday ok hopes this helps"

Mean: "Have you tried reporting it to Linden Lab? [Your monthly Premium Account Stipend of ] Lindens should be [available] every Tuesday. Hope this helps."

Response: This question by the OP is not about any Premium Membership issues. The OP sold her lindens which converts them to a USD [uS Dollar] Balance. Afterwards, she needed to request a Process Credit to get that amount transferred to her "Verified" PayPal account.

No one can steal your Lindens without you allowing it to happen. If you filed an Abuse Report with Linden Lab using the language you are using here I can understand why they were unable to help you.

I'm afraid that I agree. If I were in Linden Lab, receiving a note like this one, I wouldn't have a clue what it was talking about. It's not just because there are no details about the incident. I can't even understand what the words mean. :(