How much could I sell my 512 Sq. Mainland parcel for?

Morgan Sapphire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I am looking for sell my 512 Sq. Mainland parcel and I am wondering what would be a reasonable price to sell this parcel. I am not in a hurry to sell this land as I already paid for premium for another year, so I when say "reasonable price" I do not mean a quick sell price nor do I wish to abandon it or sell it for $1L so land bots could profit from it! I would just like to know what is the most I could possibly sell it for, thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question

If the parcel is special in some way...if it's located In Bay City or Nautilus City, if it's Adult rated land, if it's on protected, navigable waterfront...then it can be worth quite a bit.  Check similar parcels for sale to find a reasonable asking price.

If it's not special in any of the ways above, if it's surrounded by ugly builds, if it's on chopped up terrain...then it's "typical" Mainland.  A great deal of land on the Mainland is Abandoned Land, offered for sale by "Governor Linden" at $L 1 per sq. meter.  Therefore, this price has become something of a "standard" asking price for Mainland.  Try setting it for sale at LESS than that...say, about $L 0.6 per sq meter.  If it does not sell by the next time your tier is due, reduce the price.  Continue in this fashion until it sells, or until you get tired of paying tier on it, and Abandon it.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.