Why is my live music event being denied because it "appears to contain adult material"

Ian McConach

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm tryign to post a live music even for my venue "The Dirty Grind at Jasmine's Hollow". The venue is rated Moderate and so the event is being denied with the following error: "The event appears to contain adult material, but is on a General or Mature region. Please choose an adult region." since when is a live music event Adult?

Event Name: Marky Helstein live @ The Dirty Grind

Date: 05/04/14    Time:5:00 PM

Duration: 1 Hour

Category: Live Music    Cover (L$) 0

Description: Come up to The Dirty Grind as one of SL's greatest musicians takes our stage at 5p! Mark the moment and experience the distinctive, silky voice of Marky Helstein, live musician & songwriter. A professional musician in RL for many years, Marky's live acoustic, electric and piano sets are a spirited blend of Classic Rock & Pop, Ballads, Country, Blues and original material.

what about this is adult?

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hi Ian,

The event posting mechanism is borked and every event posting is flagged as "adult". People have been complaining about it for days. You might want to file a Support Case.

Here's the top of the chain of threads referring to this issue...

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Creation/Why-are-my-event-posts-being-marked-as-inappropriate/qaq-p/2526165

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.