You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I haven't been in SL for over a year...and have really been ok with that, as RL has become so very busy, but...if I were to log back in today...what has changed in the last year to year and a half?  Anything major in that time?  I've looked at the blogs and I'm not really seeing much new.

As already stated, Fitted Mesh is the newest thing, so you probably won't be seeing much of it, unless you go looking for it.  We now have Materials, which are being used more and more.  Project Sunshine was implemented last year, which is probably one of the best jobs LL has ever done rolling out a new feature.  Next, there's the soon to be released HTTP Project, which should be a great improvement, from what I've heard.

Of course, if you wish to get caught up in the drama, you can always search for info about the uproar caused by the last ToS update, which has yet to be satisfactorily rectified.  Other than that, and possibly the changing of the CEO, if you even care, I can't think of anything else truly significant.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.