Sign in to follow this  
BeauZoe

Why am I teleported home every time I go to the Orgy Island sim?

My avatar is about 1 month old maybe a couple of days older. Every time I try to go to Orgy Island I get this message:

You have been teleported home by the object 'Coagulate Visitor Metrics v2 (Free)' on the parcel 'Orgy Island' 

I have been able to go there with another avatar without a problem. Why are they so incredibly annoying? How do I fix this?

Thanks!

The Coagulate Visitor Metrics object is an avatar scanner that can detect health status, and it tps out anybody that it identifies is carrying an STD

Wooja...notwanttoinfectanyoneelse

Seems you are being ejected because your avatar don't fit the sim's standards according to the settings of the coagulate visitor metrics. Could be a problem due to the scripts your are wearing or your height, as showed in the description of this device from the marketplace:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Coagulate-Visitor-Metrics/3711040

Try reducing your scripts, get taller or shorter... :D Or even better, go there naked: you wont have any scrips issues anymore. It's an orgy sim, after all! :P

Lol.....I shouldn't have an STD....If that is serious how do you check? Where would that show up? I mean where in my profile etc...... lol

Thanks! My height is pretty normal like around 6 feet. The only scripts if that's what they are would be my AO and I have a differenent one now then the last time I tried to get there and it rejected me both times.

I tried going naked and it did the same thing. I do not have any scripts running.....Is there someone to contact to complain about how clueless they are? :)

So I teleport in and am greeted with this:

Orgy Island's welcome board: Welcome to Orgy Island - Be respectful and enjoy your stay  Marigold Devin. Strictly human avatars! NO Weapons, Vampire bites, NO Child Avatars. Child avatars will be banned.NO OnDuty cocks! Please be 5'2" or higher.. NO Spaceships whatever! By en

Is your avatar humanoid? Is there anything within this that your avatar could be in breach of?  Is the avatar that is getting ejected less than 30 days old?

valerie Inshan wrote:

Contact 

Ayiana Cerna

she's the founder of the group.
;)

I thought name and shame were against the Forum rules.  ;)

Marigold Devin wrote:

So I teleport in and am greeted with this:

Orgy Island's welcome board: Welcome to Orgy Island - Be respectful and enjoy your stay  Marigold Devin. Strictly human avatars! NO Weapons, Vampire bites, NO Child Avatars. Child avatars will be banned.NO OnDuty cocks! Please be 5'2" or higher.. NO Spaceships whatever! By en

Is your avatar humanoid? Is there anything within this that your avatar could be in breach of?  Is the avatar that is getting ejected less than 30 days old?

Like many security orbs it probably auto adds to a ban list any Ava that it has previously ejected for any reason. 

'Orgy Island's welcome board: Welcome to Orgy Island - Be respectful and enjoy your stay  Janelle Darkstone. Strictly human avatars! NO Weapons, Vampire bites, NO Child Avatars. Child avatars will be banned.NO OnDuty cocks! Please be 5'2" or higher.. NO Spaceships whatever! By en'

orgy_island_onduty!.png

( I thought it'd be a good idea to test an OnDuty **bleep** before trying to smuggle in my spaceship. )