Will my trading limit change?

KawaiiPink

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Due to non SL reasons I need to change my paypal email, I figure I will have to add new payment information and delete the old once this is dont. My question is will my tradining limit change once i do this going back to being able to sell 0L per month? Or another question will I need to use payment information again before I am able to sell any lindens? Sorry if this question is stupid I just couldn't seem to find my answer no matter how hard I looked.

3 answers to this question

Your trading limits start to increase the instant that you have your first LindeX transaction with an account.  After 30 days or so, they are determined by your trading volume, but they'll never drop down to your newbie level again.  You can change your payment information with no trouble.  If you open a brand new account (an alt), of course, you will start at the newbie trading level with it, but that's because it's a completely different account.

• Like 1

I see that you entered SL at the end of May, but if you have never used the LindeX to buy L$, your account hasn't been fully activated yet. Buying L$ through one of the alternate Authorized Resellers does not count, because they are not Linden Lab. That means your trading limits will not begin to increase from the newbie level -- $0 for sales. As I explained in answer to the OP, all you have to do is buy a few L$ to start the clock. As little as about L$500 ($2 USD) will be enough. Eight days later, your sales limit will increase to $300. You may submit a support case to ask Linden Lab to increase your sales limit , but that takes 5 days -- almost as long as simply buying L$500 and waiting 8 days.

If you ever want to see the progress of a support case that you submitted, you can open your Support History at https://support.secondlife.com/history/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3532 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.