Why would left shoe not rezz?

Teagan Weezles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey gang-

Okay- here's a weird one.  Regardless of which outfit I am wearing, or for that matter, what shoes, my left shoe will not rezz.  I am bare foot all the time on the left foot.  I have this problem in both the latest SL viewer as well as the latest Firestorm viewer.   I've checked to make sure nothing else is attached to my left foot.   I've deleted cache, viewer, reinstalled, etc.  I've tried with all the shoes I own- none of them are mesh shoes and they didn't come with alpha layers.

Thanks for any ideas!

Teagan

4 answers to this question

Hiya Teagan,

It's odd that this problem persists across two different viewers. I can't think of a cause, though in the last few days, I've been noticing that prim attachments aren't rezzing all the time. My right pant leg goes missing about half the time I log in. I have attributed this to an "interest list" problem, wherein the viewer incorrectly tabulates the things which should be visible in your view, and therefore fails to render things you should see. The solution is generally to right-click where you think the missing thing should be, thereby expressing an interest in it and forcing the viewer to render it.

Try that, maybe it'll help. If not, come back and post additional questions as answers to your own question. This will notify any of us who've subscribed to this thread (via Options over there on the right) and will keep the entire conversation in one place.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.