Sign in to follow this  
Teagan Weezles

Why would left shoe not rezz?

Question

Hiya Teagan,

It's odd that this problem persists across two different viewers. I can't think of a cause, though in the last few days, I've been noticing that prim attachments aren't rezzing all the time. My right pant leg goes missing about half the time I log in. I have attributed this to an "interest list" problem, wherein the viewer incorrectly tabulates the things which should be visible in your view, and therefore fails to render things you should see. The solution is generally to right-click where you think the missing thing should be, thereby expressing an interest in it and forcing the viewer to render it.

Try that, maybe it'll help. If not, come back and post additional questions as answers to your own question. This will notify any of us who've subscribed to this thread (via Options over there on the right) and will keep the entire conversation in one place.

Good luck!

4 answers to this question

Hiya Teagan,

It's odd that this problem persists across two different viewers. I can't think of a cause, though in the last few days, I've been noticing that prim attachments aren't rezzing all the time. My right pant leg goes missing about half the time I log in. I have attributed this to an "interest list" problem, wherein the viewer incorrectly tabulates the things which should be visible in your view, and therefore fails to render things you should see. The solution is generally to right-click where you think the missing thing should be, thereby expressing an interest in it and forcing the viewer to render it.

Try that, maybe it'll help. If not, come back and post additional questions as answers to your own question. This will notify any of us who've subscribed to this thread (via Options over there on the right) and will keep the entire conversation in one place.

Good luck!

Maddie, Your placement of graphic elements is so accurate that I needed to look really close to see how the 40 was accomplished - :D - Keep on teasing us with the Badge Updates.

Another way to address the problem of the interest list bug causing things not to rez is to hit CTRL+ SHIFT + R twice.  This will cause ALL unrezzed prims in view to appear, not just the one you right clicked.

• Like 1