Seas are brown?

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This happened to me before and somehow, the settings had gotten changed. I just had to reset the water back to default (or any other setting you want) and it should solve the problem. Well eventually anyway. It took several times for it to finally take for me. :matte-motes-grin:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Untitled.png

If you go into your preferences>Firestorm>Windlight and uncheck the top box the windlight settings will no longer change from sim to sim. Whatever you set them to they will stay at.

I am so glad you added this screenshot, Drake1, as I remember Janelle showing me how to do this absolutely yonks ago and I forgot where to find this setting, nearly drove myself potty looking through all the other menus.

Ricky40 wrote:

I dont have quick preferences like you have in the picture.

You do have it in your Firestorm. Perhaps you have not put the button on the toolbar?

Firestorm-Quick-Preferences.jpg

The arrow in the picture above shows the button, click that to open Quick Preferences window.

If you don't have that button in your toolbar, then right click on the toolbar and select from the menu "Toolbar buttons...". A window opens showing all the buttons. Then drag the Quick Preferences button from that windowd onto your toolbar.

Done.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.