SLunday strikes again

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, yet again LL are trying to fix the ailing Marketplace server with another round of Unscheduled Maintenance.  But that's not all!

Thanks either to server failures or an unannounced bout of maintenance many SL group chats are offline, including Firestorm Support English. 

Now those dedicated helpers are trying to help other hapless users of the Firestorm viewer inworld via the Phoenix Lounge chat, but how long I wonder before LL find a way to disable that as well?  I know it is not likely to be deliberate, but it is a pain.

Good grief, this is a great way to spend your weekend...not!

ETA Midnight UK time and the Marketplace Maintenance is apparently still ongoing, also the FSE chatserver is still down.

Well

The Marketplace Maintenance is completed, and FSE and the other chatservers appear to be back on line, but SL is still running on three legs, and guess what?  Tomorrow sees Main Server being rolled to the code that has been so troublesome on the RCs this past week...hours of fun ahead, and yes, the Log in servers are still playing up!

Yippee this is so much fun....not. :smileyfrustrated:

Yes, I know this is all negative, but there is only so much borked innovation that one can take.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.