Really need help- when trying to buy lindens it don't let me as always did

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I' m buying lindens in second life every month for about a year already with paypal , and everything was always ok. The last time i bought lindens was at the end of January 2014 and again it was ok....But today i needed to buy lindens again and tried to buy , i used the same payment method as always, the one that i set in SL site, through paypal . but after clicking to purchase it, i got the message : " there was a problem charging your payment method "... I tried to repeat this process of purchsing many times. and i got this message always and it don't let me buy. I checked and i still left money in  my card in paypal so i don't know whats wrong.....i really need the lindens cause i m paying a land weekly and have a baby in SL and now i m stuck since it's not working for me anymore :(.... Anyone have this problem as well ? what can i do to solve it ? i really need help. big thanks to everyone....

Hi,,,

Log into the second life website.   Go to accounts....and  re-do  again your payment method......credit card ...paYpal   or  what ever you used before.  You may have to  delete  the old payment method first.........then just    set up   your paypal method again. it may take  an hour or so  to get approved.

After your  payment method is approved.......and If you have  land and pay a tier directly to Lindens...you may need to visit the manage land page  and click  on the new payment method  again.

Its not unusual  for this to happen.......i've had to do this  a few times in last 7 years.

dd  :)

Thanks for your reply. I removed my paypal payment method and then added it again....but it's still the same and don't accept the payment. I only deleted the previous one and again put the details of my paypal and in a new payment method...you mean doing so ? or there something else i need to do ? .i waited hours after doing so but it's still same thing.

Hi,

Sorry to hear that did  not fix the problem :(

I would suggest you contact/phone Paypal   to see if there is some other issue you are not aware of.

If they tell you all is ok with your account.....then you need to submit a support ticket on the  second life webpage under the Help........support .....account....billing      You can open a support ticket    or if you are premium account  live Chat is available  week days...not sure about weekends  for live chat.

hope you get it resolved soon....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.