Group profiles not loading

0seagypsy0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Last night i noticed that I could get group profiles to pop up but the join button was missing from the profile. I asked around with group owners and they confirmed that hte button should be there, but it seemed many people were not able to join due to the button not appearing. Today i can't even get the profiles to load. I click the links to the profiles and nothing happens. Doesn't matter what group i click on. A new group or one I am already in, i cannot get the profle to come up.

Is anyone else having this problem? I am on the latest SL Viewer, using windows 8. How do you report something like this to the lindens?

I seen that happen at times over the years, nothing new.

It will correct it self at some point, tps fail, sends fail, group invites fail, group chats fail all this stuff happens and has been happening off and on for years. Either something will reset it self and fix it  or  techs could have it disable while working on other things It never last a extreme amount of time.

Sea Gypsy,

If you need to report something to Linden Lab, there are two main ways to do it.

1) Via a support ticket - to to the SL support page and report it via "Contact Support"

2) via a JIRA BUG report if you think it is a serious issue.  Search for SL JIRA.

Putting comments in here will get responses from other users of SL but rarely will a "Linden", an employee of Linden Lab, see any comment in this forum, since they rarely read anything other than the server forum release thread, and that only will be seen by a select few.

Yeah I'm still pretty new here. I did know that the linden team doesn't likely see any of this. But I like to find out if it is an issue just with me or if it is system wide, if it is common or really weird before I make a report. I imagine they get lots of reports from noobs that don't know any better and it just slows down the processes of getting to the more serious attention deserving tickets.

But thanks for letting me know how to make a report. since  there so many different departments of sl that you have to sign into independently, it gets a little confusing. I mean you have to sign in separately for the forums, the marketplace, the dashboard and the viewer. I've never seen a site or service that required so many separate log ins.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.