Sign in to follow this  
Xolice Zaftig

Fantastic family of 3 seeks to move in with you!!

We are a family, (husband, wife, & daughter) seeking a new living situation. We would require at least two rooms and around 500 prims. Must be child friendly environment, (moderate is ok) Please send an ingame message and we can discuss rent and pricing.

Xolice Zaftig wrote:

We are a family, (husband, wife, & daughter) seeking a new living situation. We would require at least two rooms and around 500 prims. Must be child friendly environment, (moderate is ok) Please send an ingame message and we can discuss rent and pricing.

500 prims?!?!?! My who house with furniture is less than 70. What are you rezzing?  Needing that many prims i would guess you would be paying around 1000-1500 L a week.

Holy crap! 1k-1.5k for 500 prims?! You've lost your mind. Even rental agencies don't charge that much for a parcel that size. You need to get your perspective changed on the value of the linden o.O It'd be closer to 750-900$L a week.

Whatever the pricing is, I don't see why they don't just rent their own parcel. Seems to me that would be easier. Personally, I don't want to be in the middle of something with my Babygirl and have a kid log on in the next room. That would be very bad. and possibly get someone banned.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Xolice Zaftig wrote:

500 prims?!?!?! My who house with furniture is less than 70. What are you rezzing?  Needing that many prims i would guess you would be paying around 1000-1500 L a week.

Well not everyone wants to live in a cardboard box and sleep on the ground.  ;)

On mainland you can find 500 prims for about 750L.  Estates would be more around what you said.

As the others said, your own place would be much better...for example I often rented land from Dream Seeker Estates and was always very very satisfied and the people who work there are very friendly.

I found 2 lands for example...4096 sqm ...937prims ...1375L a week

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aloha%20Sea%20Star/90/159/22

or

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Isle%20de%20Palma/94/159/22

Never checked the residental parcels but I guess they are fine too, I always rented their breedable lands:)

Good luck!