Fantastic family of 3 seeks to move in with you!!

Xolice Zaftig

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Xolice Zaftig wrote:

We are a family, (husband, wife, & daughter) seeking a new living situation. We would require at least two rooms and around 500 prims. Must be child friendly environment, (moderate is ok) Please send an ingame message and we can discuss rent and pricing.

500 prims?!?!?! My who house with furniture is less than 70. What are you rezzing?  Needing that many prims i would guess you would be paying around 1000-1500 L a week.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Xolice Zaftig wrote:

We are a family, (husband, wife, & daughter) seeking a new living situation. We would require at least two rooms and around 500 prims. Must be child friendly environment, (moderate is ok) Please send an ingame message and we can discuss rent and pricing.

500 prims?!?!?! My who house with furniture is less than 70. What are you rezzing?  Needing that many prims i would guess you would be paying around 1000-1500 L a week.

Well not everyone wants to live in a cardboard box and sleep on the ground.  ;)

On mainland you can find 500 prims for about 750L.  Estates would be more around what you said.

As the others said, your own place would be much better...for example I often rented land from Dream Seeker Estates and was always very very satisfied and the people who work there are very friendly.

I found 2 lands for example...4096 sqm ...937prims ...1375L a week

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aloha%20Sea%20Star/90/159/22

or

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Isle%20de%20Palma/94/159/22

Never checked the residental parcels but I guess they are fine too, I always rented their breedable lands:)

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.