Stalking solution

Niccolo McMahon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Dear Users ,

In reference to my previous post, I hereby inform you that I am able to find out why xxxxx.xxxxxx  resident  followed me and my partner xxxxx.xxxxxx  resident

xxxxx.xxxxxx  resident  had donate  to my partenr  one pair of earrings, one ring and a piercing.

He said that he had made them.

Come to order :

February 15 , 2014,, I started to check all my partener's earrings, rings and necklaces.

I noticed that :

A necklace and a ring , by xxxxx.xxxxxx  resident  contained a script named " bling" .
Both objects contained this script
Just in the ring the old owner was not xxxxxx  but xxxxxxxxx .

So I went into his shop and I noticed that Mr xxxxxxxxxx  sells HUD and SCRIPTS to spy on other avatars.

Specifically, HUD is called "Spy complete package."

Reading notes practically putting this script inside of an object ( watch , earrings, necklaces etccc ... ) whoever wears it he/she traced on the map and the local IM can be heard from distance.

I bought this HUD to do the tests and the operation is explained in the notecard and because this script is called " BLING " .

It called BLING why so disguises himself and the victims thought it was the brilliance of the object.

In fact since she's not wearing more objects by this resident  no longer able to find us and not read what we write in local.

The stalker  is an acquaintance of my partner  and is also a premium account and he owns a lot of  sim, that he rents regularly.

We are afraid to make a complaint OFFICIAL for possible retaliation.

WHAT WE NEED TO DO?

We have objects with scripts donated

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Ohhhh that's interesting.  Strictly speaking, it is against Terms of Service to use devices that enable another user to spy on someone, but proving it can be difficult.

General rule of thumb is never to accept sweeties from strangers - and be cautious even of taking them from "friends" and contacts in Second Life.

Actually manufacturing, selling or buying these spy tools is NOT against Terms of Service (there is usually a disclaimer to the effect that you must use them with caution/permission too).

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.