★☠CAN COMMISSION 1600 L$ For Matt Miller Jacket☠★

Ancancano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tried to learn how to do it myself but I just can't do anything right I guess.

Anyways, I can commission someone up to 400 L$ (EDIT: NOW 1600) in order to make me a jacket resembling Matt Miller's from Saints Row 3 & 4, WITH THE SCARF THING PLEASE. I'm not sure if that's an appropriate amount for a commission since I've never done this before, but that's all I have on-hand at the moment.

I want the jacket to be on a male body, please. But hey, should you decide to make a female one too and sell it on your own shop you could probably have more potential buyers later :P

Here's some links and references for Matt Miller's jacket.

Front

This is a cute picture okay

Arm

guess whose back

back again

a gif

If you need any more references and you're interested in doing this please tell me .3.

400L=  $1.50 usd 

I usually charge $10 usd per estimated hour for a project. Would probably end up around 25,000L to comission someone who works like that to make the jacket. 
Just giving you a perspective, 400L isn't worth most people's time unless they have an interest in the project. So you'l be looking at a 15,000-35,000L comission job (low-high)

Alright, thanks for the info :)

If nobody shows interest in it soon I'll see if I can get more L$ and up the commission price

I just noticed that I've been able to buy a lot of neat avatar items for less than 400 L$ so i thought commissioning might work the same way haha.

Ancancano wrote:

Alright, thanks for the info
:)

If nobody shows interest in it soon I'll see if I can get more L$ and up the commission price

I just noticed that I've been able to buy a lot of neat avatar items for less than 400 L$ so i thought commissioning might work the same way haha.

I would say it depends on rights. Someone may be making something similar and may think it is OK because that is the end price and simply notify you when they release the item or list it! It is maybe uncommon though, but you never know and I think a request culture is what this wanted forum is for. But, yeah, I remember a guy charging over 20, 000L for items that are maybe similarly complex but also maybe more so....but, yeah if you want full perms and they figure it might not sell to much they will charge a lot more.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.