Sign in to follow this  
Dru Jestyr

Single but wanting to start a family.

Currently I live in a family RP sim and am surrounded by lovely families and here I am, looking out the windows and working at the local restaurant.  I'm not going to say that it's tough being single, I don't think it is at all. I can live happily alone if I chose to, but that's not what I want anymore. 

I would love to find someone and start a family together. This is something that within all my years on Second Life I have failed to experience. I have dated some, been on some romantic holidays, but nothing more than that. I have never been married, engaged, or otherwise. 

If this is interesting to you, please let me know. So far as I can tell, those who are interested have already found their mates. Usually it is pretty easy to find someone interested in dating (and even the possiblity of marriage) but not a family.

**If you already have a family started, but willing to expand that is okay too. 

I am interrested in becoming BF/GF with you. I have not dated in sl yet. However, there was a girl i liked but She wasnt interrested bewcause she already had a bf.  I spend my time inworld at clubs,listening to music. And, i also spend my time working on my avi,i dont get online  very offten because my internet is tethering thour my phone. and my desktop is not that powerfull. However my laptop is getting a majior upgrade to 6 or 8 gb ram and a bigger better battery. I sometimes use lumiya veiwer though my andr\oid. I cant always use my tethering because I use a prepaid servce. I use my weekly budget of 30$ to buiy a 50 dollar card. I will try to be online more offten whenever i get my laptop back because then i will be able to play sl every other tuesday and offset that with every other thursday, i meen tuesdays one week and then thusday every following week. I live in IN,USA. I would be interreseted in becomeing your BF.I hope this finds you well. I'm wanting to be friends so i sent you a friend request...... I can be contact this month though my email... maxlehrs@yahoo.com... or my facebook lehr1@facebook.com.... and my rl name is Larry. I am a overal nice person,also i am disabled metally i have ptsd and bipolor disorder. Athough i dont conserder myself disabled. I am very smart though. Please contact me with you reply