It seems I lost almost 17.000 Lindens

c0sima

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Demos take time to be made and boxed and listed. Almost the same time it takes to make the full product list, and probably a bit more since at least myself take the work to double check perms and such with them.

I, and all merchants I know, make them for a reason. There are there so the costumer knows the product its real, and can check if it suits their needs.

I even take the time to send a demo of my new releases at my store group. Regular costumers know my work and know what to expect and just buy at sight of the add. Even tho the products i sale are limited and costly.

A store in word makes no sales for me. I have an inworld space, i used to had a shop, but never sold a thing there. To me a store proofs nothing, it can be a huge scam with a pretty store.

However demos dont lie.

So if the merchan takes the time to make them, the costumer should take the time to check them. And with no intention of beeing rude, when dealing with mesh, regardles of if the merchant is new or old, has an inworld shop or not, the brand is known or not, the product should have a demo, and the costumer should ALWAYS check if the product brand is the same as the store brand before buying.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.