Beautiful Plots, Woodland/Meadow Theme

katya Qork

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Totally private island parcels for sale:

SOLD - 1/8 Corner Sim, 8192 sqm:
Name: Deer Creek 04
Prims: 1875
Tier: L$2599/week - 5% discount if paying 4 or more weeks
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Deer%20Creek/92/222/21
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD - 1/8 Sim, 8192 sqm, waterfront:
Name: Passage 06
Prims: 1875
Tier: L$2599/week - 5% discount if paying 4 or more weeks
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Sardar%20Passage/180/98/21
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD - 1/16 Sim, 4096 sqm, waterfront:
Name: Passage 10
Prims: 937
Tier: L$1299/week - 5% discount if paying 4 or more weeks
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Sardar%20Passage/38/106/23

home.jpg

Marketplace reviews from some of our customers:
"My partner and I purchased this land and have been living on it for about a month now, the people we bring over to see our new house just love the landscaping work these designers have put into it. I can see us staying for a very long time."
Trevon Macbain

"I lived in a KQ Residential property for a considerable length of time and it was a FABULOUS experience. The landscaping was breathtaking, the layout / configuration of the properties ensued a high degree of privacy, and Katya was always responsive to any request and very friendly and fun to work with. If it has to do with Katya Qork and real estate, I HIGHLY recommend it!"
Persephone214 Residient

"I hardly ever leave reviews. KQ Residential is a class act. My wife and I have enjoyed living at Katya's parcels for awhile. She is so responsive to anything. Her landscaping skills are beyond anything I normally see. She puts her heart into it all. You can see how beautiful her parcels are. So calm and relaxing. Always a high degree of privacy. I can't recommened this enough. Just stop by her properties and look how nice they are! The photos don't do the places justice!"
mezzodevil Resident

The landscaping is rather garish. The glow / bright pink trees with similarly bright yellow grass doesn't doesn't really work the dark deep blues and teal structures. The cheap stone walls blocking every parcel off are just that--cheap. Creative landscaping can block effectively as fake walls, and using land structure and actual mountain / cliff edges would work better. You wouldn't go wrong by buying some landform structures from studio-skye and fantastik

That said, all if it can and does work on particular windlight settings. If you visit the estates make sure you play with your settings before you decide whether or not you want to take it or leave it. The place looks pretty spectacular on some of the sunset settins.

Hmmm, I suppose I do have a couple of schemes that are "bright", but strangely enough, that's what attracts people to them.

Glow is the antichrist!! I hate it so much that I don't even render it in my viewer, which is probably why I missed it on the few pink trees - thanks for pointing it out to me.

The "cheap" stone walls are hidden for the most part. I've dabbled with "creative landscaping" to give privacy in the past, and the result is less room for (often huge) houses, and less prims for the eventual purchaser.

I choose my light settings (Nam's Optimal Skin and Prim) for a reason - objects and avatars look great. SL default light settings make plants and avatars look dark and ugly.

Finally, I have great faith in the ability of people to decide for themselves - my plots usally sell out super fast, and I'm nearly always full :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.