Helping a friend - Name this hair?

Raien DeCuir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey folks! Hope everyone is having a lovely day! I was out shopping today at Pink Fuel Skins with a friend, since we were looking at new skins and what-have you. So we both spotted a certain hairstyle a model was sporting and wondered if anyone could figure out what it was and where to find it!

Pink-Fuel - HAIR_001.png

It isn't Truth, which is my personal goto for hair, and the shops local to PF didn't have any hair. Theres no style card or anything that tells us what it is and we're hopeful someone has a good eye/memory. ;)

That looks like it's airbrushed on to me... In other words, they used Photoshop to draw hair on the model.

I know that some stores do this specifically so that they don't have to give credit to other designers/competitors in the ad for their items.

I could be wrong... So don't quote me on it ;)

Vanessa Hallison wrote:

That looks like it's airbrushed on to me... In other words, they used Photoshop to draw hair on the model.

I know that some stores do this specifically so that they don't have to give credit to other designers/competitors in the ad for their items.

I could be wrong... So don't quote me on it
;)

It doesn't look like it's airbrushed on to me at all... it's look far too much like prim hair.  Plus, there's very little reason for anyone to go through the trouble of airbrushing hair onto an avatar, when there's nothing stopping them from using another merchant's hair and just not mentioning who created it.

@Raien:  Someone may very well come along who knows where to get that hair, but until that time, it wouldn't hurt to IM the owner of Pink Fuel and ask them where to get it.

...Dres

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.