SAPPHIRE SEX BEACH - VALENTINES DAY PARTY - ON FEBRUARY 14, 2014

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
                         ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                                               FROM
                                   SAPPHIRE SEX BEACH, 
                                 AXL PRO,  BEACHCOMBERS,
                                     RM'S, X-CLUSIVES,
                                     SLASH HANSOME,
                                                 &
                                    KAZZA'S 3DESIGNS.....
                         ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                 SO WHO'S READY TO PARTY ON VALENTINE DAY?
                  THE PARTY WILL START ON: FEBRUARY 14, 2014
                  SAPPHIRE SEX BEACH'S - BODACIOUS BALLROOM
                   WITH THE HOT SEXY - DJ LOVESPELL PRAGA
                            TIME:  4:00 PM - 6:00 PM. SLT

First, lets give a huge round of applause to this years vendors that made some AWESOME DONATIONS to your big event "SAPPHIRE SEX BEACH'S - VALENTINES DAY PARTY.  APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE....

I'M SURE WE WILL PROBABLY HAVE MORE DONATIONS ROLLING IN BEFORE THAT SPECIAL DAY "FEBRUARY 14, 2014".  I'LL UPDATE THE LIST AS THEY ARRIVE AND THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A PARTY, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU IT'S A DON'T MISS ONE!  IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WISH TO DONATE, FEEL FREE TO IM ME AND I'LL ADD YOU AND YOUR DONATIONS TO THE LIST.

HAYDAN BENELLI - BeachCombers -AN EXCELLENT DESIGNER
   DONATIONS ARE: (10) sex beds

If you are selected as one of the winners for one of the beds, you'll get to go to beachcombers, select the bed of your choice and then Haydan Benelli the owner will obtain your choice of bed from the list I place together after you tell me which bed you want.  I will send the bed winners list to Haydan Benelli and when he is online he will send out the beds to the winners.  His beds are off the hook!  I use to be his rlv test dummy and will sign up to be his test dummy again any day.  Those of you that were around and knew me at that time know exactly what I'm talking about because most of you wanted to be his test dummy too!  lol
================================================
RENE MARSEILLE - RM'S - AN EXCELLENT DESIGNER
   DONATIONS ARE: (1) Scheduling-Board - $1,380 L's

Rene Marseille is the creator of the RM's Cloner, Event Board, Scheduling Board, FennuX and Lemur Profiler and the Dwarf Chart.

Scheduling Board URL: 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RMs-Scheduling-Board-1h-1s/332370

Have a look at what you can win from sexy, handsome, fine ass Rene. He is an amazing creator and I have some of his boards on the sim.   You can tp to his landmark and have a look at all of his inventions.

RM's Landmark:

======================================================
KACEY POMEGRANATE - X-CLUSIVES -AN EXCELLENT DESIGNER
   DONATIONS ARE:  (3) $500 Linden gift certificates for purchases
    at X-clusives

I'm sure that everyone knows Kacey Pomegranate of X-clusives.  Only some of the hottest furnishings you can imagine.  I would love to be her test dummy too! 

These gift certificates are to be redeemed at X-clusives.
=====================================================
SLASH HANSOME - OWNER OF AXL PRO - AN EXCELLENT DESIGNER

DONATIONS ARE:
    GIFT GIVER(S) WHICH GIVES OUT GIFTS TO EVERYONE WHOM ATTENDS THE SAPPHIRE SEX BEACH - VALENTINES DAY PARTY - 2014

P.S. - I AM SETTING IT UP WHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY LOOK AT SOME OF THESE ITEMS ON THE SIM.   THEY ARE REALLY NICE!  BUT, PLEASE DO NOT REZ YOUR FREE GIFTS ON THE SIM OR RISK BEING BANNED and I will be watching, you should know me by now I don't miss much!

AXL - PRO - KARMA CUDDLE BAR CLASSIC
AXL - PRO - CANOVA FOUNTAIN CLASSIC  - $799 L
AXL - PRO - STELLA CUDDLE PIER CLASSIC - $1,499 L
AXL - PRO - KARMA LAKE CUDDLE WATERFALL - $999 L

======================================================
DANILO PEXIE - OWNER OF KAZZA 3DESIGN - AN EXCELLENT DESIGNER!

- DONATIONS ARE:
KAZZA - LINE BREEZE - JODEE RAFT
KAZZA - LINE BREEZE - HAMMOCK SWING
KAZZA - LINE BREEZE - ISOLA PARADISO V1
KAZZA - LINE BREEZE - OFFSIM LIGHTHOUSE
KAZZA - LINE BREEZE - WOODEN BENCH
KAZZA - LINE BREEZE - SUNLOUNGER + SUNBRELA

KAZZA - LINE BREEZE - COUCH IN L SITS AND CUDDLES
KAZZA - LINE BREEZE - BED ENGINE COMPLETE

OMFG - I hadn't got out much lately except to dance at clubs.  But, I went to check the landmark for Kazza as I am doing for all of the vendors locations to make it easier for you to check out their products.  I tped to Kazza 3Design's and ladies and gentlemen this is a must see place.  I wished my home was laid out like this!  Wow!   I relaxed on the Kazza - Sweet Swing and didn't even want to leave, but must get back to working on the Valentines Day party. 

I also played a very nice guitar on the Kazza - Line Breeze - Dream 

KAZZA 3DESIGN'S LANDMARK:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search[category_id]=&search[keywords]=danilo+pexie&search[maturity][]=General&search[maturity][]=Moderate&search[maturity][]=Adult&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[page]=1&search[per_page]=12&utf8=%E2%9C%93

================================================
PEETER TAMERLANE - AN EXCELLENT DESIGNER
   DONATIONS ARE:
GIFT CARDS - 1000 LINDENS TOWARDS YOUR PURCHASE OF A NICE VEHICLE FROM PEETERS STUFF

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/70901?search%5Bmaturity%5D=General&search%5Bpage%5D=1&search%5Bper_page%5D=12&search%5Bstore_id%5D=70901

NOTE:

P. S.  - I've asked our Sexy DJ, DJ Lovespell to add a few songs that I personally selected that I think are nice sexy romantic hot songs and a few of the ones I just love singing. hehehehe  here is the list I sent her of songs to add. 

TO ALL OF MY FREAKY ORGY FRIENDS, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY PARTIES!  SO, STICK AROUND MMMMMMMM

Archived