What is yor problem tonight

Kelley Foxclaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Gawd had as much trouble getting on here as into SL proper!

Ahem!

I recall that a little known Native American tribe used to smash up the bones of an animal and scatter them, the pattern telling them what the future held in store.

Perhaps Linden Staff do something similar with SL at the weekends now, to show them which new software will be successful on the RC channels? :smileytongue:

Kelley Foxclaw wrote:

I pay money for this, no excuses, constant roll outs, and tonight nothing, can't log on, then can't rez if I do logon.  Just fix it

This is getting old

Damn, I didn't want to have to tell you this, but Linden Lab hates you.  Everyone is aware of this, but no one, until now, has had the guts to tell you.  All I ask is that you do not shoot the messenger.

...Dres

Connection issues again !!!

Tages ages to connect - if it does at all, Inventory loading like a slug trying to race , Website loading takes ages as well.

Started last night  Avatars and worlds not loading properly stainyg a clout despite loaded inventory.

Clearing Cashe temporary solved some of these issues just to be back this morn.

Status display says nothing and when logging on the Forums it took ages as well.

Loooks like a damn connection issue again.

Chantal Glenwalker wrote:

Loooks like a damn connection issue again.

Might be local. I hear you have a kinda polar winter in your parts of the world. Particularly the Nothern American eastcoast is buried under snow n stuff. Which affects copper wires and wireless connections all the same. Please  conduct a speedtest and a tracert to secondlife.com. Should tell you on which hop your connection goes to sh:t.

But you're correct in guessing the culprit might be LL's @$$hat servers and their weekend crew. Took me several tries last night just to delete something.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.