Sign in to follow this  
Zedena

Female un-collard slave looking for new owner

Hello, I am an un-collard female slave looking a new owner. I have been through several obedience courses and have been taught how to treat others with respect at all times. I have even applied that training into my RL.  I have very few limits in SL, but a few are no dismemberment, child play, and needles.

I will never bring my RL into my SL, I have done it in the past and it has gotten very bad. I live in the US on the east coast, I can accomidate other time zone but within reason.  I am looking to be a full time slave. 

I have a lot of experience with beds but none with gorean rp, however I am interested in it. I am also very interested in the Bloodlines vampire and local system.

If you find me interesting or worth your time please message me either in SL or on here. Thank you for your interest.

Zedena wrote:

Hello, I am an
un-collard
female slave looking a new owner. I have been through several obedience courses and have been taught how to treat others with respect at all times. I have even applied that training into my RL.  I have very few limits in SL, but a few are no dismemberment, child play, and needles [...].  I am looking to be a full time slave. 

The SL OBR event is tomorrow.  Over 200 avatars are estimated to attend!  I can identify 6 or 7 SLF posters who are also into slavery and bondage who write that they support this event big time and will attend.  Perhaps you can mingle and network.   It's always fun and exciting meeting new hypocrites people, ain't it? 

PS I don't think you can wear a collar to the event, but collard greens would be an acceptable dish to bring as a token of affection and appreciation.  But jello jiggles better. 

A COUPLE LOOKING FOR A FEMALE SLAVE

We are a couple for 20 years. (mid fifty)

We have a small inn (5 bedrooms) in the country in a very calm place on a huge domain in front of a lake.

Clientele front Europe. (French lessons are included in the tutorial program)

We are located in Québec, Canada.

We are looking for a slave to take care of the daily tasks during summer time.

(between June and october on a full time base)

We are involved in the scene for many years so we both know how to deal with a young lady.

Serving meals, cleaning, landry and ungoing tasks under strict supervision.

Punishment if required.

No sexe involved. Chastity period may be imposed.

Time off during the day on permission.

Very nice region to discover.

Kayak, bicycle, jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath are available on the site for good behaviour.

Housed, feed, clothed.

The tips are for you.

A writen aggreement will be required.

Questions to answer

Weight :

Height :

Nationality :

Langages :

2 Photos

2232fy wrote:

A COUPLE LOOKING FOR A FEMALE SLAVE

We have a small inn

We are located in Québec, Canada.

We are looking for a slave to take care of the daily tasks during summer time.

...Lol? Not sure this is the best way to pick up new employees for your RL business.

:D

im looking for a full time slave message me on my kik (bdsmaster99) and we can tlk from there and see how it goes

I am interested and I try hard to find a mistress all this time so if you could be my cyber-mistress that would be ideal. Send me on my email address dom5671@gmail.com if you are interested.

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You may want to boil that to make sure it stays dead!

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You may want to boil that to make sure it stays dead!

Double boiled?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2