Female un-collard slave looking new owner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I am an un-collard female slave looking a new owner. I have been through several obedience courses and have been taught how to treat others with respect at all times. I have even applied that training into my RL.  I have very few limits in SL, but a few are no dismemberment, child play, and needles.

I will never bring my RL into my SL, I have done it in the past and it has gotten very bad. I live in the US on the east coast, I can accomidate other time zone but within reason.  I am looking to be a full time slave. 

I have a lot of experience with beds but none with gorean rp, however I am interested in it. I am also very interested in the Bloodlines vampire and local system.

If you find me interesting or worth your time please message me either in SL or on here. Thank you for your interest.

Hello,

I'm Domina Siminati. If you have not been looked at yet by others, please contact me. I don't put up with foolishness. I am good but firm. I am female, so if you prefer a Master, disreguard this. It will be nice to meet you.

Domina Siminati

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.