The Dark Reign of A Lane

Jumpman Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,
Sorry I was away for a lil whiles; but I was tweetin to my tweeples on Twitter. (Do you twitter? If so, say hi. I'm @JumpmanLane).

Well anyhows, I just wanted to say a few nice thangs of encouragment bout Amanda Knox (caws she's hot & gettin railroaded) & all these mean hashtag amandaknox haters started yappin crazy to A Lane. I responded like I always do. Like its Zero Hour in World War 8. Naturaly them #amandaknox haters snitched me out to them Twitter people. I WAS SUSPENDED! Hehehehe

My second tier ivy league shysters (Cornell & Brown) had their clerks google some precidents and one lil clerk with a heart of gold stumbled upon the way of unsuspending ANY suspended account. I was back by the time I finushed watchin Back to the Future. Lol. Yay McFly!

Anyways my point is. This time I mean biness. The Dark Reign of A Lane has begun. I'm gonna win The Hastag Amandaknox War!...and bury them tweetin snitches caws the prosecutor in that case was def a creeper!
What yall been doin?

People hate hot folks. And like cockroaches, these small scavangers feed on other peoples misery

And like Oscar Gomez and The Diaz brothers, Im gonna bury these cockroaches like I always do. Hehehehe

Shabby lil souls beware! Seriously, this time I mean biness. :)

Hehehehe. Ya got me there. You CERTAINLY know about boredom.

"My favourite though was the Reverend Simony Beckhander of Littlehope Parish, Adelaide, Australia. Who lamented the story of some talented clergymen who end up in the back-end of nowhere while others less talented, but with better connections end up in the plum jobs. "-your boring wordpress blog.

http://sybeck.wordpress.com/

Come on,man

Hehehehe. Let me get this straight...YOU'RE blase cool and I'M BORING.

What else ya got. Can ya dig up another 10 year ol meme pic to cover that

:)

Jumpman Lane wrote:

Hehehehe. Ya got me there. You CERTAINLY know about boredom.

"My favourite though was the Reverend Simony Beckhander of Littlehope Parish, Adelaide, Australia. Who lamented the story of some talented clergymen who end up in the back-end of nowhere while others less talented, but with better connections end up in the plum jobs. "-your boring wordpress blog.

Come on,man

Hehehehe. Let me get this straight...YOU'RE blase cool and I'M BORING.

What else ya got. Can ya dig up another 10 year ol meme pic to cover that

:)

Aww you like me and find me more interesting than you, that's touching....still bored :matte-motes-frown: but thanks for the shoutout.

P.S. Have you noticed what I did yet?

Hehehehe say werd!

Um I thought you were bored Simoney

I think you might not be using the werd bored right.

Um the language filter made your bleep a bleep & a bleep is not funny.

P.s. not funny is boring.

Hehehehe :)

I think you might have read my post too fast. Read it again.

Has nothing to do with Truth, Justice and especially The American Way.  It's Italy, duh.  I've lived abroad most of my life.  And despite a minor diplomatic status, I was always subject to the laws of the host country.

When you travel to another country, you are bound by their system of laws and their ideas of justice.   Whether visiting or living abroad, you are agreeing to abide by their laws and are at the mercy of their legal system.   If you don't like it, stay home.

Would you expect us to apply the legal system of another country here if one of their citizens breaks the law in the US?  Honor killings are acceptable in other countries.  Should we in the US recognize how the legal systems of other countries treat them if one of their citizens commits murder while here on a visit?  

How about we don't extradite her if the Italian Government requests it, despite the fact we have an extradition treaty with Italy?   Would you then be pissed when Italy has someone the US wants and refuses to extradite them to the US?

Just because their system of laws and procedures is different doesn't necessarily make them wrong.  Grow up and face the reality that the US doesn't have a monopoly on justice.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.