Sign in to follow this  

MachiniCam Beta 2

Hello again,

Firstly, thanks for all the feedback from the last beta release, it was really helpful!

I have just released a new beta version of MachiniCam screen recording software and I am looking for some beta testers.

If you can spend a little time testing and send me some feedback I would be very grateful.

Download here and use the link in the software to send feedback. Details of the changes are also on the website.

If you do I will give you a small reward. I have another tool for helping get great shots in world. It is a virtual joystick that will enable you to steer your camera as if you are using a joystick, it maps your numeric keypad to the Flycam controls in your viewer. It enables you to smoothly pan right/left, up/down, forward/backward, turn left/right pan up/down and roll left/right and you can use them all in combination. This is free software,no time limit. More info here: vJoy VW. Send me feedback on MachiniCam using the link in the software and I will send you the download link to vJoy VW.

Ohjiro Watanabe