Luck Inc Phat Azz

Aislinstorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 months later...

I was there two or three days ago looking for it (I want to start making more applies for my skins) and an area search turned up nothing resembling phat azz or cute azz.

My assumption was that they may be updating them to fitted mesh and have taken down the soon-to-be outdated product. I can't confirm that's the reason, but it's my best guess why the'd take their prime product down.

• 1 month later...

You will have to search for another store that offer mesh butt cause the store of phat azz is down... Most part of mesh butt use the same applier of phat. Try searching for ghetto, perfect bum, or banned. Maybe there are others that offer mesh butt but these are the ones that I remember.

• 2 weeks later...

if it was a simple DMCA and they did not infact use someone elses property, then they have 10 days to reply back to the ticket with a FAX saying the product is there own creation and not stolen linden then returns ownership to you after that linden is done with it,if the person who filed the DMCA wants it taken down again they have to file for court.

the fact that the lady tucked tail and ran if this is what happened, tells me she was not the origanal creator of the product at least in part.now im woundering if this will be the case with the wowmeh body that was just removed as well..unfortunatly alot of people in sl since the introduction of mesh have found it easyer to use premade bodys/clothing/furniture from programs like Daz or sites like turbosquid not relising that by using them in whole or part for second life is infingment of the creators rights to the products.

Lisette Seranno wrote:

At this point you're better off getting a mesh body like WowMeh. It's customizable and you can wear mesh with it, the gaps and seams are harder to see and it's cheaper.

Or not.. I am one that didnt like Wowmeh. Now with fitted breast and butt I prefer my lolas and phat than wowmeh. So at this point not exactly that its better getting a mesh body like Wowmeh.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey There, I hope i'm not late but the store that sells phat azz is called "SKING", and the minimum is 600L and the maximum i have seen is 2000L.

I hoped this helped you :))) They are not appliers, they are real phat azz (mesh butt).

~ Adelia Zaro

• 4 weeks later...

Luck Inc has been closed for almost 2 months now, its getting kind of annoying, I have been wanting to purchase the cute azz, and I cannot.. I feel this isn't right, and they should at least have a little skybox or something, with Phat Azz, Cute Azz and such, in it..so people can buy it, because by closing it down and redoing the sim, there loosing TONS of money.. I therfore do not agree with this..

:smileyfrustrated:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.