how to make birth certifactes

cherbear70

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

If you are thinking of making a fake birth certificate to let you get into Adult areas in Second Life...for goodness' sake, DON'T.  Forging an official document is a serious criminal offense.

The proper way to get a birth certificate is to be born.  The hospital, and your parents, will take it from there.

• Like 2

Hi cherbear70,

If you wish to make an official looking birth certificate to hang on the wall, it certainly can be done. That's how I got my PHd in Tattoo Art, and my Nobel Prize in Psychics (I knew that was coming before the Nobel Committee did).

You just need to create a template (Google "birth certificate" images), or find one online (Google "birth certificate template) and add in the name of the newborn. Once you've created the certificate image, you must save it as a .jpg or .png file, then upload it into SL via the "Build" menu. That'll cost you L$10, and will result in a texture being added to your inventory with your chosen file's name. Then you rez a cube and drag the texture to one face of it. Squish the cube down so it looks like a certificate and hang it on your wall.

Good luck, and have fun!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.