Hmmmm Lola Tangos

Katia Clifton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Did I just throw L$ away?  :(  I may be missing something (your sarcastic, snarky reply here) but why do they look "fake?" They don't look like one piece with my avi.  Should I edit with the build menu to find where I like them?  It literally looks like I'm wearing a prosthetic body piece on my chest.  Not natural at all.  I have the Lola Tango Mirage.

You probably need a matching skin applier - that applies the skin you're using onto them. AND as an unrigged item they will need to be sized and positioned properly.

And the things aren't meant for everyone. I got the Tango's for my alt, a faun avatar - that is often sans top. But not the mirage, which is made to be used with a top (cleavage like that doesn't happen unless something's pushing them together). And frankly I've yet to see anyone do good clothing for these things - so when my faun does has a top on her chest is suddenly a LOT smaller. :)

(But shape wise, they have a much more natural shape than the build in 'lego-block-boobs' of the base SL avatar... I just wish there was a set that came in about half their size (if you shrink the lolas by half, they will be too high up the chest).

- I think there's an untapped market there for 'mesh boobs of normal size and normal position'...

Hi Kat

I found that shopping sometimes leads to regrets with certain purchases but you may eventually grow to like them.

I think Lolas are a personal preferrence and it does not hurt to have them in your inventory.  I have not caught on to them yet but you never know. Try to edit and modify them so they suit your preferrences. Maybe try an applier. Don't feel bad about buying them, it's part of the process when you shop in SL. Wear them for awhile and see if you get used to them.

Lori:matte-motes-grin:

You need skin applier, most known skin now have them, and also edit them to position them accordingly to your body

copy your shape and use one for the boobs, as you need to make the boobs 0 size and adjust the cleavage or gravity all well flat so the other boobs fit right, some skins like alvulo or even Pink fuel also add to the applier one minimizer layer so

you have the best skin around the boobs all matching, it might take time, to fit them properly, but once you have done it, you dont need to move them again

• 4 weeks later...

Al vulo looks awful. The nipple part specially.

Look at this picture:

http://slifeinpixels.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/lola-tangos-vs-lola-tango-mirage/

For sure the maps are different but not all devs will develop the right thing.

Idk your experience, but if you look at them you will the nipple is not on the same level its on Lolas.. so it will never fit "perfectly" as you say.

Barbie2Xo wrote:

Al vulo looks awful. The nipple part specially.

Look at this picture:

For sure the maps are different but not all devs will develop the right thing.

Idk your experience, but if you look at them you will the nipple is not on the same level its on Lolas.. so it will never fit "perfectly" as you say.

I did not say perfectly.  All add on parts need tweaking.

Perhaps you should read that article as it states in it "Lola Tango appliers do work on the Mirage as well, that includes skins appliers and clothes. Patience is required for both. :)"

As to my experience, I make clothing that works with Lola Tangos. The applier works just fine for the Mirage ones as well.

The nipple is in the same exact spot on the Mirage as it is on the Tango. The difference you see is a arousal change in the breast itself. I have the UV maps for both, they are identical.

ETA, Way to slam a merchant BTW. You are not supposed to name and shame in the Forums.

Barbie2Xo wrote:

Not the new Tangos. No one makes skins for the new tangos.

Almost all brands of these things now use the same applier system - but I suspect they won't all map up identially and you'll have to learn how to edit the texture of your prop and move / rescale the texture a bit until it has the right look.

Saw a demo video of a fitten mesh competitor over the weekend - to which I would say if you're looking to get one of these props expect that its a market about to be completely changed. Fitted mesh is going to shake up this market a lot. :P

• 5 months later...

Hi All -

I swore I would never get these things, but because I have a shape that is non mod whose face I love and use all the time, but has a very flat chest, I finally caved and bought a pair of lolas today. 

HOWEVER, I wanted to resize them down considerably...I'm not here to have giant boobies in sl, just bigger ones than I have with this current shape.  In the directions she (Jacqueline Hotshot) says "Click right mouse button (RMB), and hit (Edit my anatomy) to open the avatar edition dialog of your viewer.  In the torso tab, you can modify the cleavage, size and height of your Lolas...Now, with the new Lolas Tango™ delicq you can modify parameters like the size, cleavage, height, among many others, and customize your breasts using directly the "Edit Anatomy" sliders on the Second Life® viewer."

Well, I use the Firestorm Viewer, not the SL Viewer - and I've right-clicked on the lolas, and that menu does not come up...yes, the other menu comes over (cover, nipples, etc.) when I left-click, but there's nothing that is allowing me to re-size these puppies, and I'm wondering if I've just spent major money for something I don't like...they are way too big right now.

Can you help?  I'm totally flummoxed! :matte-motes-sour:

Thanks!  

Skye (McLeod) Fairywren

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.