Non-Cute, Coy, or Sexy Animations for Women?

LaskyaClaren

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tiffy Vella wrote:

Yay! It sounds like you've had fun! And yes..there are a lot of hilarious animations out there. Which is a good thing.

I certainly did have fun, at first, although as all too often my response to that was to try to make it more like work. So I took notes as I cycled through every single female animation at Oracul (and quite a few at those other two places).

The result is a copious volume on nearly every aspect of the most popular female animations in Second Life. Coming soon, with a rich trove of full-colour illustration in coffeetable book form, to Amazon and other fine retailers.

More seriously, I could tell I was beginning to get punchy when my notes began to become messier, and I was simply punching "Pay" for the ones I liked, rather than recording my appreciation of their finer points. :-)

Did you come across any "smile" animations?  Are there such things?  I hung out with a male avi for a brief time that would smile every once in awhile in the middle of dancing or sitting or standing.  (I wish I had asked him about the smile since I found it appealing.)

Studio09 wrote:

Did you come across any "smile" animations?  Are there such things?  I hung out with a male avi for a brief time that would smile every once in awhile in the middle of dancing or sitting or standing.  (I wish I had asked him about the smile since I found it appealing.)

It was probably this, but the occassion I noticed someone wearing it we were trying to have a serious conversation and their random gormless grinning made them look daft to my eyes.

Studio09 wrote:

No I didn't, although I've run across animations that had them. Like Aelthewine, I'm afraid I find them mostly pretty ghastly, but maybe there are some nice ones I haven't seen?

What I'd want is a "lopside grin" HUD. Or maybe an "eyeroll" one?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.