which viewer for windows 8.1 with nvidia GForce GTX 660M graphics

Crystel Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Each viewer has their own set of features you may or may not find nessecary for your enjoyment.

Linden Lab's official viewer is the most basic while Firestorm has many features, a support group, and you can make it look like the Linden Lab official viewer if you want.

Those are the only two I really got into and at the moment I'm using FS(Firestorm).

There are many more out there and what most people like may not sit so comfortably with you so it's all a matter of trial and error and see which YOU like the best.

If you're interested in FS, heres a link to the download page: http://www.firestormviewer.org/downloads/

"Linden Lab's official viewer is the most basic " the source code for Firestorm comes from LL, so what you do you mean by this?

ADDED: Besmirching LL viewer whether you un happy with it is only your opinion, not to be pushed on others, I use Firestorm so I not a pro LL official viewer fan, keep to sound facts and not opinions.

In no way was I trying to make the official viewer look like a bad thing.

As I said, it's up to the user to make their decision.

It is a fact that the official viewer is the most basic and straight forward when it comes to the amount of features compared to viewers such as FS.

That's not a bad thing, sometimes less is more to people.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3732 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.