Sign in to follow this  
Zappa Olchowy

Recommendations for Penises

Hello, everyone! Sorry for what must be a frequent question, but I am newly a premium member, and I want to get a good **bleep**. Could you refer me to a good previous thread, or make suggestions?

I currently have a Delight **bleep**, which was free. Comes with a HUD- but the HUD seems to let others interact with my **bleep**, but I cannot cause it to be erect, for instance.

Could anyone recommend any very good penises that my avatar, Zappa, can make erect? I am especially looking for animated penises, not just [Zappa licks Zappa's **bleep**] text, if possible.

Thanks!!!

ZO

Zappa Olchowy wrote:

Hello, everyone! Sorry for what must be a frequent question, but I am newly a premium member, and I want to get a good **bleep**. Could you refer me to a good previous thread, or make suggestions?

I currently have a Delight **bleep**, which was free. Comes with a HUD- but the HUD seems to let others interact with my **bleep**, but I cannot cause it to be erect, for instance.

Could anyone recommend any very good penises that my avatar, Zappa, can make erect? I am especially looking for animated penises, not just [Z
appa licks Zappa's **bleep**]
text, if possible.

Thanks!!!

ZO

Animated?

Do you want it to do the Cha Cha or just wave at people as they pass by?

I think the best for sale in SL at present is Aeros brand. A Distant second would be the Xcite X4. Aeros looks better, and one has more control over it than with the Xcite.

Nikolai Warden wrote:

I think the best for sale in SL at present is Aeros brand. A Distant second would be the Xcite X4. Aeros looks better, and one has more control over it than with the Xcite.

Xcite has more options than Aeros. Multiple shapes, colors, Add ons, Tattoos, and it has been around since SL started. There are two Aeros bits. So if you want your junk to look like all other Aeros owners, go for it.

Recommendations for penises? I think it is inappropriate for anyone to offer advice.

They should be able to stand up for themselves.

© The Judge

Yes, it is true that Aeros has only two models. However, I think the texturing on the Aeros is better than the texturing on the Xcite.The latter tends to look rather too smooth and plastic and reminds me of silly putty.  In terms of coloring and sizing, Aeros has if not the same number, more options than Xcite. Particle effects are more realistic for the Aeros as well, with different textures and different viscosity. There are more options for changing the angle with the Aeros than the Xcite. This is especially obvious in the erect state.

True, it does not have tattoos or cage or piercing options as does Xcite, but if one wants a **bleep** that looks like a **bleep** and not an exotic garnish at a buffet, I think Aeros is a better choice. While one may customize Xcite more, so that one's **bleep** does not look like every other **bleep** in SL, Xcite simply does not look as realistic in terms of colors and texture to my eye. 

As the use I put mine to is decorative, I am likely fussier in my preference for vein textures and  pre-ejaculate and ejaculate that closer resembles such substances in RL rather than the more limited particles used in Xcite. Xcite ejaculate looks to me as if an airbrush of white paint has gone haywire.  I have the Xcite X4 as well as an Aeros. For photographs and event promotional material where nudity is called for, I wear the Aeros.

Words have been filtered and replaced with **bleep** ... how oddly prudish.

LOL! Thanks everybody!

Well, does anyone have any experiencw with the penises of Jaquelyn Beaumont?

I saw them advertised. They seem reasonably priced; do you happen to know if they are good ones?

Thanks!

ZO

Zappa Olchowy wrote:

LOL! Thanks everybody!

Well, does anyone have any experiencw with the penises of Jaquelyn Beaumont?

I saw them advertised. They seem reasonably priced; do you happen to know if they are good ones?

Thanks!

ZO

6 years ago they might have been state of the art but now they are overpriced and ugly.

If you are on a budget try the Ares from eclectic randomness.

If you want an overscripted talking tallywacker go for xcite.

If you want to look different try Violet, VAW or Royal.

If you want one that looks good and does what you want it to do, then get one of the two aeros.

If you're looking for a quality freebie, Violet Studios has a nice free mesh one. Very simple, does nothing but switch from soft to erect and back, but it looks way better than most freebies, and is modifyable so you can tint it, re-texture it and change size in the edit window. Doesn't spam local chat and doesn't allow anyone else to interact with it.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Animated?

Do you want it to do the Cha Cha or just wave at people as they pass by?

:smileysurprised:    roflmao.gif       :smileytongue:

I have Lotus *ock Evolution Gold by Midnight Lotus and am very happy with it.

You can change the size, erect state (6 different). Hide/show change color and has other functions.

Best of all comes with free T-Shirt.