"Cannot create requested inventory..."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This is a resident to resident forum. The Lindens seldom post anything here. The 'Cannot create inventory' error has been randomly affecting many residents, including me for the last few weeks. There is another inventory server maintenance scheduled for Monday. See http://status.secondlifegrid.net/   Maybe this maintenance will fix the problem.

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

This is a resident to resident forum. The Lindens seldom post anything here. The 'Cannot create inventory' error has been randomly affecting many residents, including me for the last few weeks. There is another inventory server maintenance scheduled for Monday. See http://status.secondlifegrid.net/   Maybe this maintenance will fix the problem.

• Like 2

I was having this problem.  Clearing cache and relogging did not resolve it.  Using Firestorm 4.5.1.38838, under the Avatar menu is an Avatar Health option.  Inside there is Recreate LSL Bridge.  After I did that, the problem went away, at least for now.  Give it a try.

• Like 1

I realize this is an old post, but thought I might share.

This morning I've been getting the "unable to create requested inventory" error when clicking "Open Attachment" button from a group profile page and also notice my FPS are about half of what I believe is my norm.

I'm on Firestorm 4.6.7.42398 x32 and just tried as last "Answered" below mentioned in the menu: Avatar > Avatar Health > Recreate LSL Bridge,

and when I did my FPS instantly doubled (matching yesterday FPS),

and viola no more error Unable to Create Requested Inventory: clicking "Open Attachment" button opened the notecard notice, and it appears I am now receiving incoming pop-ups asking to Accept/Discard/Mute Owner object notices.

super to find this recommendation! 

Six years is a long time...

For this type of problem ask in the in-world FS Support group. If this is a known or common issue they will have an answer.

One can usually search the FS Support Wiki and find an answer. I didn't find one for this issue. Ask in FS Support.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.