Sign in to follow this  
Carl Thibodeaux

Sex with bots?

Anyone seen this yet? Sex with bots. Pay a certain amount of time and you can have sex with a bot. You choose posistion of a naked bot lying on bed and you two have fun and what not. They don't talk back, so you have to use your mind.. But what are your views on this?

Carl Thibodeaux wrote:

Anyone seen this yet? Sex with bots. Pay a certain amount of time and you can have sex with a bot. You choose posistion of a naked bot lying on bed and you two have fun and what not. They don't talk back, so you have to use your mind.. But what are your views on this?

The same as what they are for inflatable dolls.

They leave me deflated.

Well, everyone as it pleases but being that desperate while alot people don´t even get the virtual sex thing ...

Oh, i didn´t know about that btw and i´m not sure to smile or be shocked ;-)

Monti

Perrie Juran wrote:

Carl Thibodeaux wrote:

The same as what they are for

They leave me deflated.

I tried it once... it was fine until I bit him on the neck, at which point, he farted and flew out the window.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Carl Thibodeaux wrote:

The same as what they are for

They leave me deflated.

I tried it once... it was fine until I bit him on the neck, at which point, he farted and flew out the window.

...Dres

Excuse me, but if he farted, where exactly did you bite him?

I have two shape bots I sell that you can have sex with for free at my place on a retro car. Some people find it funny- some people really seem to enjoy it. SL should be fun! Try them out if you want! Inside Pandoras Sex Box! Search it :)

Carl Thibodeaux wrote:

You choose posistion of a naked bot lying on bed and you two have fun and what not. They don't talk back, so you have to use your mind.. But what are your views on this?

Sounds like RL marriage to me?

enough sex.jpg

Sassy Romano wrote:

Carl Thibodeaux wrote:

You choose posistion of a naked bot lying on bed and you two have fun and what not. They don't talk back, so you have to use your mind.. But what are your views on this?

Sounds like RL marriage to me?

• Make alt account
• Find a sex bed
• Have fun as long as you might feel the need to

PS.
You can even have a dialogue between both of your avatars by alternatively typing something on both accounts. A bot will stay silent even in the most heated up moments -  unless it is an AI bot with clever dialogues built in. :smileyvery-happy:

:smileytongue:

Coby Foden wrote:

unless it is an AI bot with clever dialogues built in. :smileyvery-happy:

:smileytongue:

Now that sort of bot might actually be worth having, for the hilarity alone.

...Dres

Arielle6768 wrote:

Ahh...but some might like a silent partner now and then......  :smileywink::smileytongue:

Someone said that you really don't pay a prostitute for sex.  You pay them to leave after you are done.