Sign in to follow this  
jawharrah

Gorean

I'm Interested in the Gorean lifestyle as a kajira but can't seem to find anywhere on here for me to join. I only want to RP & I'm not into it in RL. I want somwhere/someone who understands this. Also someone who can teach me as I go along ,also noting that I won't be here all the time:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

You might want to check out The Adult Hub GOR, which is intended as a help and resource centre for people interested in Gor, as well as being part of a thriving group of Gor RP sims.    Just ask anyone with a staff tag for help.   

Try Verr Fjord - their library is a brilliant way to intoroduce yourself to Gor, and the people there are very friendly. 

Verr Fjord SOUTHERN fishing village on the Thassa Coast, Verr Fjord (217, 75, 1213) - Adult

Before I left for RL I was a kajira in training I guess. I knew the basics just from being submissive but needed training in the way Masters expect from a new Kajira. I would genuinely suggest that you write in your profile that you are very new to the lifestyle and require training. Sometimes the Masters expect a kajira to just know what to do, how to behave and have no patience for training, forgetting that every girl and every Master had to start somewhere. It can be quite harsh to begin with, but incredibly rewarding when you get the right Master. You also need to decide if you can be part of a family, where there will be more than one other kajira, that also can take some getting used to, especially if the love you have for your Master is sincere, jealousy can and often does rear its ugly head.

But most of all enjoy it, it can be an incredibly graceful, rewarding life and will fulfil you in ways you never knew you were capable of.