problem with camera

Daniells Brandi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

problem with camera

ended a vehicle (plane) that uses only one configuration of dynamic camera but an error always happens almost always when exchanging island (when I go to a continent) was passed with a vehicle with a little rotation (bow making) the camera back to the correct position, but whenever we step from one island to another with the vehicle in a straight line, the camera is screwed (prey) and not the avatar back to the correct position, being sometimes even reversed (the correct position would be behind the avatar)

I tried several changes, one of which was to update the camera whenever change, but still not got success.

could someone help me? thanks

Daniells Brandi wrote:

problem with camera

ended a vehicle (plane) that uses only one configuration of dynamic camera but an error always happens almost always when exchanging island (when I go to a continent) was passed with a vehicle with a little rotation (bow making) the camera back to the correct position, but whenever we step from one island to another with the vehicle in a straight line, the camera is screwed (prey) and not the avatar back to the correct position, being sometimes even reversed (the correct position would be behind the avatar)

I tried several changes, one of which was to update the camera whenever change, but still not got success.

could someone help me? thanks

Sorry!

This does not make sense.

Please use a better translator.

Better than that- ask your question in your native language and let us try to translate it.

Or ask it within your natural language forum - http://community.secondlife.com/t5/International-Forum/ct-p/InternationalForum one of which I'm certain is close to what you speak.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.