25 think for you can do not bored

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is you are very boring, and you are bored to play Second Life, thats is my recomendations

1- Order a Pizza: there is nothing more creative than trying to choose a pizza

2.-Open your TV and try to view and how works and them you can hidden your most valuable items inside the TV, it is the last place anyone would look.

3--Burning your old school books: the neighbors will not be happy but who cares.

4- Play your music upside down: If you have a turntable will be very interesting, or simply if your stereo has reverse, maybe you can find some hidden messages, just don't go crazy.

5-Order another pizza: nothing is more creative than order another pizza.

6-Nail color yourself: If you are woman tries something more original painting as a painting or something like that, if you're good in the event of extreme boredom, man you could try, just do not go to **gay.

7- tries to climb the wall: you can! I had a friend (he was) that try.

8--Tries to bring together many flies: to best hear nasty (and it is) but you may be surprised at how many they can put together.

9-Camping on the playground: If you don't have a patio in the kitchen, or asta in the bathroom, the simple fact is that t will not sleep in the bed.

10-Asks another pizza: there is nothing more creative to order a pizza.

11-Constructs a hat so find: example, you can start with a simple hat or headband, you can go hitting things until it is great, if it gives you very sorry to use it, give it the grandfather or put it on to a stuffed animal.

12-1-Try to see how many socks you can get: put some socks on top of others and after others and others, this not going to have fun, but you're going to entertain.

13-Tries to imitate people: everyday dress, acts as a different person every day. imitate a Linden, and say  sorry we cant help, thanks for your patience.

14-Back to disassemble your TV: well maybe this time do you well..

15-Ask another pizza: there is no other more creative thing order another pizza,

16-talk to the wall: not sure if the wall answers yours.

17-looking for figures on the ceiling or on the wall: this is something very interesting, because you have found one take you a picture or color so you will not lose sight.

18-Try to think what the afterlife: you hear very depressive, but you stay a while thinking and you are going to forget that you were not doing anything.

19-tries to bite you the elbow: this is something that can not be, but if you Thunder neck 4 times a day for 1 month you will have the flexibility to bite.

20- Is not christmass, but take your Christmas ornaments and pretends to be partying: placed the ornaments out of your House and see the expression of others when they pass by your House.

21- As sounds of pork: Peek window and as pig sounds whenever someone approaches, only that does not see you.

22- .Instead of now ordered pizza over the phone, go to the pizzeria

23-Eat all the pizzas that you bought.

24- Go to Play at weapons testing sanbox area ,and you can know if is true you can get more than 20 virus and exploids in your account and you can know is second life is secure or not.

25- have many Griefers friends, because you'll be month to convince the lindens labs, thats you are innocent so that they  return your banned account,

These are my recomendations for when you are bored in this Life.:matte-motes-angry:

IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

6-Nail color yourself: If you are woman tries something more original painting as a painting or something like that, if you're good in the event of extreme boredom, man you could try, just do not go to **gay.

"Too gay"? One is more likely to see a straight goth kid with painted nails than a gay man with them, in my experience.

So what is "too gay"? "Drag queen gay"?

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

"Too gay"? One is more likely to see a straight goth kid with painted nails than a gay man with them, in my experience.

So what is "too gay"? "Drag queen gay"?

Gay kids can wear black nail polish too... I was doing it before goth was goth.  I believe I would've been referred to as "Underground" at the time, whatever the hell that meant.  I just consider myself to have been hopelessly depressed and crying out for any sort of attention that I could get.

...Dres

P.S. I'm thinking that, by too gay, he meant sequins and glitter... I could be very wrong.

ETA: For some strange reason, I all of a sudden got a craving for pizza... I wonder why.

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

Here's a couple more ideas:

26. Learn grammar.

27. Shut of your PC and do something else...SL is what YOU make it.

28. Learn to take oneself a lot less seriously.

29. Learn reading comprehension - it's not just fer the nerdy kids.

30. Learn to laugh... long and hard.. and sometimes for no apparent reason at all. :matte-motes-wink:

**note - Yeah, it was a bit difficult to dicipher but funny as all get out if you formed the mental image it presented.

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

26. Learn grammar.

Panther Miklos wrote:

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

26. Learn grammar.

30. Learn to laugh... long and hard.. and sometimes for no apparent reason at all. :matte-motes-wink:

**note - Yeah, it was a bit difficult to dicipher but funny as all get out if you formed the mental image it presented.

mad.jpg

IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

26. Learn grammar.

Panther Miklos wrote:

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

26. Learn grammar.

Smiley_Pizza.jpg

FIFY.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

IvanTwin Rogers wrote:

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

26. Learn grammar.

Panther Miklos wrote:

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

26. Learn grammar.

Smiley_Pizza.jpg

FIFY.

...Dres

:matte-motes-angry:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.