Sign in to follow this  
Tuca Aura

Stolen my REAL MONEY

Question

9 answers to this question

Sure been posted alot but as long as people keep telling residence have no recourse better wake up this is a real currency since it has a resale value. It has an tadeable legal tender you can recieve your real money of what ever country you live in by tradeing this dollar.

http://www.wired.com/gaming/virtualworlds/news/2006/05/70909

I would sday give them a chance to fix it for you . I dont have alot of faith in that process ,However that have suprised me a few times. But remember they have thousands of complaints comeing in some founded some not . So at least give them chance to investigate your issue. jus saying stateing its a duplicate post , was not helpful, if you wanted to help this Resident then give him some resources if its a duplicate post the page that is was answered on . If it was the standard nothing you can do answer. then why wouldnt someone post it again?

i see now why you said duplicate , and i still say it was not getting answered and i my self have had little patience when money was stolen from me.there has to be a certain amount of trust here and hes not even getting playcateing answers that LL has standard.

Can't make sense of your post. LL didn't steal the OP's money and repeatedly posting without checking responses helps no-one.

If this is a credit card issue, I don't think it's any of LL's responsibility. There's no indication that any security breach has occurred at LL, and the OP has been told repeatedly that this is something to take up with their card issuer.

I posted Duplicate status here because OP never seems to check up on their previous posts. With any luck, it'll dissuade people from wasting their time responding.

This isn't an issue helpers can fix, nor LL.

HTH.

• Like 1

As you have been told many times, this is a resident-to-resident Answers service.  Lindens never come here, and we have no reason to believe that they ever look at what people post here.  We are all SL residents like you.  We cannot look into your account or do anything with it.  We may sympathize with your situation, but there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.  You are wasting your time and ours by posting your note repeatedly.

OMG Jareth, you seem to either not read carefully or you just don't understand it. This is a forum part where users (residents) help each other. People like you. This is the totally wrong place to seek for solutions that can't be managed by anyone NOT working for LL.

People from LindenLab DO NOT read or answer in this forum and therefore reposting the same issue over and over again is the wrong way and just fills up the forum and blocks space for people with questions that would belong here.

This problem has to be sorted out with LindenLab and his bank. Not with us. I'm so puzzled how someone can't even manage to finally take actions, after so many people told what to do.

Please do your research instead of jumping into a long series of posts and responses without understanding what's going on. This Answers area is staffed by SL resident volunteers, not by Linden Lab. Lindens never come here, so they will never see these posts. We volunteer to answer questions about how SL works (or doesn't), but we have no power whatsoever to look into another resident's account or change anything. The most we can do is point the resident to ways he can either resolve a problem for himself or report it to Linden Lab. That is exactly what several of us have done for the OP. We have given him advice in both English and Portuguese each time he has posted, but he persists. We can do no more, and your unconstructive comments are not helping.

• Like 2

AS i said they have recourse, i didnt say people in answers can change things.whats non constructive is posting that it is duplicate . if you tried to no avail move on .no reason to antagonize someone with an issue. ive Been a user/resident of SL for lil more than 8 years ,no need to tell me what "we" can or cannot do in answers.But if you just give the old nothing "can be done" answer then nothing will get done . i did not state that the answers residence can fix it. When i said "them" i ment linden lab NOT the answers residence. saying duplicate of duplicate and so on, gave nothing costructive i even went to his first couple post and saw no answers. I posted a question about land sale rip off. and the answer i recieved was the standard nothing you can do its up to estate owner. this is just not true . if you have anything to say to help by all means go but if they cant be help .wouldnt hey we help you best we could be better than duplicate after duplicate comment? Once more i will take my own advise and try to stay focused on issue at hand not the answers , how even no promises, It actualy makes me angry when i see people getting ripped off and unnecessary comments being made .My fault was not investigateing more. However i would have still made comment about the answer in question,it just would have been different lol , sorry and thanks

Understood i gave another answer to this series and understood i came into it with wrong mind set from issues i recently had and also didnt investigate , please accept my oppology i did not investigate .and that was my bad . and i said in other post and i will here too . I will more look at issues at hand than comments to OP.i was being less helpful than what i was complaining about . again i apologize.