Regions with a lot of Petites / Fairies / Faeries?

Culuf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i tried to ask this in nci chat, but all they recommend is place called elven forest. this dvandva land agent thing keep kicking me out in seconds. this account is 12 days old and i verify payment info buy a few things not know why elven forest kick me. place look empty of users. does anyone know where good amount of tiny avatars hang out?

fairy, faery, or petites. i just looking for small and cute :3

Some places don't allow you to go there until you are at least 30 days old, sometimes more.  They do this for security reasons as griefers create throw away alts they use to grief with, so they think banning anyone not 30 days old cuts down on the griefers they may get.

I don't know specific hangouts for petites.  I think there is a place called Petite Kingdom though where there are a of shops.  You could go and ask other fairies you see there.  Also join some petite groups for the same reason.

Keep in mind that SL attracts people from all time zones and a place that may be very busy during certain times may be empty at others when you happen to ne logged in and go there

We have not many but a handful in Cadair and a group for 'fae and enchanted creatures' which makes it easier to find others of one´s kind to play, we don´t have any avatar age restrictions either, maybe you´d like to have a look, linking you to my only recent post here for our fae group :)

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Role-Play/The-fae-call-for-their-sisters-and-brothers-the-lights-in-the/td-p/2404687

Cadair is medieval-fantasy, freeform, no-meter, you´ll find links to more info in above post :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.