My roleplay idea. (furries only)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings. I have been brewing this idea for a while

The Plot is the founding of new settlement using the remains of an abandoned village (this village is made out of stone or brick, materials that dont rot)

Humans are considered extinct and they are the stuff of legends what happened to them? up to the roleplyers find out.

The infrasturcture is mostly broken in this world, Due to a massive war that affected most of earth.

The technology is High (sci fi levels) but there's not much infrastructure to support it.

the world would be infested with dangerous mutants, and erratic weather.

Some of the activities the characters would be encourage to do are, farming, ranching,defending,building,repairing; basically try to restart civilization

There would be some guidelines as well, like I prefer to keep it science oriented.

If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them

I have more deatils, but I will reveal those if there is any interest.

PD: if anyone has something to donate, like land that would be great.

The original movie was awsome, no matter how bad the effects are compared to today.

On the original topic: Nice idea, but I don't trust my English enough to join an RP...also you hadn't mentioned what timezone this will be centered around, as I know many good RP sims are empty anyway, when I'm online.

Would definetly be interested as i have been looking for really any kind of roleplay that allows furries.  My AV is a moondog, something you dont see very much of any more, with some what of an urban/tribal look to her.....................so would fit in pretty well with some modifications i think.  Feel free to send me a notecard as messages get capped...............Steele Griffith.

Lmao, Janelle. That was awesome. :matte-motes-big-grin:

The idea is interesting, to be sure, but you'll probably need to provide the land yourself if you can't find a furry RP sim already dedicated to this idea (I'd be surprised if there isn't). If you don't have the land then I'd suggest making it a forum based RP instead and advertise to appropriate furry crowds on other parts of the internet. That said, if it's just a private RP between two individuals, there's no reason why you can't visit a sim with the appropriate enivronment and simply RP in IMs between yourself and the other, while pretending that any human that happens across is a mutated furry.

You can't make a furry only RP sim!!

Haven't you been following the forums? Segregation, homophobia, discrimination and just plain wrongness is running rampant throughout the Sims!

SecondLife is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

And you want to add to it... For shame.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.