Perrin Avindar

Why is there so much homophobia in Gorean role play sims and what can we do about it?

On 8/2/2019 at 2:05 PM, Syo Emerald said:

I would say quite the opposite. Gor is so over-the-top, that only a complete nutjob would take it at face value and think this is how reality should or even can be.

Dear Syo, let me introduce you to the internet. Internet, meet Syo.

You're welcome.

• Like 2

You have to find places that fit your interests. 

Some places can have people who are homophobic and if oTC and direct yes they can face bans from Sl as it is a TOS violation depending on action.

However RP sims have formats. Types of races, magic, classes that fit their layout.

Being a submissive guy has nothing to do with being gay, many are not submissive or even care about gore style, or other styles.

Some gay sims don't want fem boys either. Some are completely allowing of it.

Don't give power to those who are simply hateful and weak themselves. Yet do not create an illusionary blame when it is not the true reason. Find a balance and a palace fitting to that style of RP. 

Let's see, erm, a lifestyle founded upon patriarchy and misogyny where women aren't supposed to have sexual expression that isn't for the gratification of men and men aren't supposed to display or express ant traits that could be considered effeminate or submissive has an abundance of, is rife with, in fact, homophobia. And we'd like to know why that is..

Sorry, beats me. I haven't a clue o.0

Posted (edited)
On 1/7/2014 at 1:22 PM, Perrin Avindar said:

Some of these actions have resulted in other SL characters being banned by LL.

I am sorry if I missed it and don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet. If so I am sorry. I just got to ask though. How exactly did you loose accounts because you were discriminated against if you don't mind me asking? I am just asking because that don't sound even right. I should know I had to fight to get my account back because someone else's account that wasn't even mine was accessed with out their knowledge and all the account from that ip and mac got slapped hard. The persons who's account got accessed never even got their account back. Took me over 6 months of fussing back and forth to even get my stuff sorted. The point I am making some thing was done on their account. They suffered for it and I did for a while too and almost lost thousands worth I spent in this bloodly game. LL don't hand out bans for no reason last I checked. Maybe that's changed I mean it's not like they got or ever had the best customer service in the world, but I would think they would have needed proof of something violating the TOS in order for you to cop a ban like that mate.🤔

As for Gor rp I tried it many moons ago and honestly it didn't take. It most certainly didn't strike me as the most friendly place to be even more so if your part of the JGJOJOC community. I' consider myself an old school dog manly man type and even I didn't mesh well. Probably because I had a Conan The Barbarian play style and kept trying to free all the slaves and go your free!!!! Fly away little birdies!!!! Lmao!!!! 😁

I honestly didn't get the appeal. I had more fun playing World Of Warcraft. lol ;)

Edit: Never mind. Scratch that. I thought this was a recent post thread. I just saw the original post date. Didn't realize this thread was necroed. WoW. lol 🙄🤦‍♂️

Still it's pretty sad nobodies ever bothered to even ask that question over the years. Lmao!!!!😜🤣

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.

29 minutes ago, Velk Kerang said:

As for Gor rp I tried it many moons ago and honestly it didn't take... I didn't mesh well... I honestly didn't get the appeal.

Ok, you can't be all bad.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Ok, you can't be all bad.

Don't let the meat suit fool you. Chameleons are very good at changing color.

• Like 1